I know this sounds very auntie, but I really want to see the blog ma!! If you have read today's Newpaper on Sunday, you'll probably find this very entertaining article regarding 6 Universities undergrads posing as sex baits to despicable male counterparts and posting pictures of the men up on their blogs. Dont you find it interesting?? The only thing missing was the link to their blog. So here I am, trying to find. But I dont know how to or where to start from la. So I started browsing through famous bloggers' blogs like Xiaxue and Mr Brown's...etc. It suddenly dawn on me that it has been such a long time before I hop into Xiaxue's blog. Kinda missed it. In case you guys didnt know, I'm an avid blogder of Xiaxue. : )))
And yup! I still couldn't find that damn blog. Dollies gone wild or something? Aiiight. Heck already la.
Anyway, maids are getting scarier these days. And it's so wrong!
beautiful day, in bliss :)
1:28 pm
Lauren
shu ling
swt18
mjc graduand
12th march
bluesockz@hotmail.com
Music is Love
Baby just say goodnight
I'll be gone tomorrow
Baby just close your eyes
I cant take the sorrow
Baby just walk away
You know I cant stand